Perfect World DeathGods Guild Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

plzzzzzzzzzzzzzz read this and dont move it plz

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
lovechick

lovechick

Liczba postów : 4

plzzzzzzzzzzzzzz read this and dont move it plz Empty
PostSubject: plzzzzzzzzzzzzzz read this and dont move it plz   plzzzzzzzzzzzzzz read this and dont move it plz Icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2009 8:57 am

:m14:listen all i gotta confess something m14 im not a girl i lied im a boy my name is kevin schmidt im 16 years old . im sooooooooooooooooooo srry m14 i have dishonored the guild and especialy i dishonnored Icipher so becuz of that im starting a vote kick from guild u can all vote on this quote if u wanna kick me or not.... if Ish decides he wanna have me gone there wond neeed to be anny more votes i wil retier emidietly from guild. whatever u guys vote for me i understand if u guys wanna kick me outa guild m14 ive been a complete ideot and i dont know what was going on in my head. but it started like just the reason i liked the armor on a girl but i totaly fucked it up so sorry i hope u guys can forgive me.

im rly rly sorry! this is my real pic:

plzzzzzzzzzzzzzz read this and dont move it plz 52128810
plzzzzzzzzzzzzzz read this and dont move it plz 52129110
Back to top Go down
lovechick

lovechick

Liczba postów : 4

PostSubject: Re: plzzzzzzzzzzzzzz read this and dont move it plz   plzzzzzzzzzzzzzz read this and dont move it plz Icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2009 9:22 am

news. i kicked myself outa guild from regrets m14 srry bros Ish u cn delete my acc now on this site im soooooooooooooooooooooooooo srry i lied to guild m14 m14
Back to top Go down
Icipher

Icipher

Liczba postów : 18

PostSubject: Re: plzzzzzzzzzzzzzz read this and dont move it plz   plzzzzzzzzzzzzzz read this and dont move it plz Icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2009 4:24 pm

waahahahah xDD m1 m1 m1 m1 srsly^^ i thought something like that^^ i dun rly care ;o
Back to top Go down
[ADMIN]Ishida
Admin
[ADMIN]Ishida

Liczba postów : 46

PostSubject: Re: plzzzzzzzzzzzzzz read this and dont move it plz   plzzzzzzzzzzzzzz read this and dont move it plz Icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2009 4:49 pm

Heh, i don't care.
You can come back to us, you are welcome.
Now we know the truth, so everything's ok.
Back to top Go down
https://deathgods.forumotion.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: plzzzzzzzzzzzzzz read this and dont move it plz   plzzzzzzzzzzzzzz read this and dont move it plz Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

plzzzzzzzzzzzzzz read this and dont move it plz
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Perfect World DeathGods Guild Forum :: DeathGods Guild :: Free talking-
Jump to: